mac32

Default How do I make textboxes work when doing an email newsletter?

I am creating an email newsletter with textboxes using the Web view. The
newsletter looks fine in Word but when the email is received, the text boxes
have moved. I then used a template from Microsoft and the text boxes also
moved. Is there a way to 'ground' them so they don't move?
Anne Troy

Strong suggestion: Use tables with no borders. You may also want to CENTER
the entire table on the page. I think you'll be much happier.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com