Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Samantha Samantha is offline

Default Automatically totaling a column in a table

I have a template in which I need the last column totaled. I cannot use the
atuo sum feature because not all of the rows will always be filled. I know I
can use the Tools Calculate feature, but since this form is going out to many
people, I was hoping that there would be a way to do it automatically, so
there is no chance of people forgetting how to do it. I cannot figure out
how to create a macro to do it for me.