Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Edward Frost

Default Totaling columns

Using an Apple G4 OS 10.5.2. In an old version of Word, I used to be able
to scroll and highlight a column of numbers in a Word documents by holding
down the Option key; then, by hitting shift/+, as I recall, Word would give
me a total of the number in the column. Does anyone know if it possible to
do this somehow in current Word versions?
Eagle37

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You may want to post in a Mac-specific NG (see
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...ac.office.word or
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/communi...pid=newsgroups); in
Winword, you can column-select using Alt+drag. For the total, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/ToolsCalculate.htm