Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rusty1961 Rusty1961 is offline

Default Getting a flyer to print (WORD) without a white border

I am trying to print off some bi-fold flyers, but i cannot get them to print
without a white border left over around the edges.
I have tried them through Word and publisher but can't solve the problem.
I know the printer can print borderless (A HP Laser Jet 9500) but still
cvan't find a solution.