Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Confused1

Default new document shows previous word-art images - how to delete

There are 4 users on this computer. On one profile whenever the user tries to
open a new word document there is a series of clip-art attachments showing up
on the template. Have tried deleting these. Have also tried saving before &
after deleting, but still have the same problem each time I open a new word
document. My son added all the clip-art to the document but we dont know how
to now permanently delete it and return to a blank document. Anyone help
please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.