Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
lawstudent4719

Default Automatically inserting the date is not working

even though the "Show AutoComplete suggestions" checkbox is checked, the date
is not inserting. if i type "janu" it does prompt me to hit enter for
"January" but then once i hit enter and then type a space it does not prompt
me for "January 4, 2005" (the current date). the suggestion is to make sure
the above named checkbox is checked, which it is. any other suggestions?

Why does the original date change upon opening a document? K.Local773 Microsoft Word Help 7 December 16th 04 04:15 PM
Date K.Local773 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 05:49 PM
updating date and time Dave888 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 04 03:46 AM
Mail Merge - Date Format Kilinski Microsoft Word Help 0 December 7th 04 01:13 PM
How do I creat a diary date in Outlook from a date in a Word Oatsoeasy Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 11:24 AM