Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KEND KEND is offline

Default FAX Templates

I do not like the Fax templates in the new XP/Vista/Office2007 Word/Processor
choices. I did like the ones in SE. Can somone point me to some DECENT Fax
cover sheets that will work in the Vista regime without all the colors and
flowers. Sometimes you need to be able to send Business type faxes that do
not seem like you need flowers and junk on them.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use the ones that you used before. Word 97-2003 templates work fine in Word
2007.
or
Create a new one to your taste .

KenD wrote:
I do not like the Fax templates in the new XP/Vista/Office2007
Word/Processor choices. I did like the ones in SE. Can somone point
me to some DECENT Fax cover sheets that will work in the Vista regime
without all the colors and flowers. Sometimes you need to be able to
send Business type faxes that do not seem like you need flowers and
junk on them.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KEND KEND is offline

Thank you. I will try that today. I knew there was more than one reason I
kept the old computer. Will let you know.

KenD wrote:
I do not like the Fax templates in the new XP/Vista/Office2007
Word/Processor choices. I did like the ones in SE. Can somone point
me to some DECENT Fax cover sheets that will work in the Vista regime
without all the colors and flowers. Sometimes you need to be able to
send Business type faxes that do not seem like you need flowers and
junk on them.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KEND KEND is offline

OK, the XP version downstairs also has the colored ones...so I will make one
of my own and use it. Thank you again. KenD