Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amelia's Dad Amelia's Dad is offline

Default How can I clear redundent pathways to nonexistent files in Word?

I Word 2007 you can delete and reset the recently used files list but lists
of all created files persists in the file name drop down, even for files and
pathways which no longer exist. There must be a way to remove redundent files.