Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kay Lefebvre

Default Table won't move - HELP

I have a document with Tables throughout. When I type in the paragraph above
the table, the table move down the page accordingly (which is what I want it
to do). Occassionally a table stop moving and the text I am adding to a
paragraph will suddenly jump to below the table! Help! I want my tables to
move down the page as I am typing above. My boss thinks I did something to
mess up the document. She told me NOT to use the little directional box that
appears in the upper corner to move the table, as she thinks that caused the
problem. I haven't used that - so I know something happened to the document
without my assistance.