Nannieoh

Default Macros - enable or disable

How can I set Word to enable Macros without the constant reminder to
enable or disable each document?
Nannieoh

--
NannieohPosted from - http://www.officehelp.in

Greg Maxey

ToolsMacrosSecurityLow. (Not recommended)
Sign your VBA projects with a digital certificate and then designate that
certificate as a trusted source. See help for digital certificate.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Nannieoh wrote:
How can I set Word to enable Macros without the constant reminder to
enable or disable each document?
Nannieoh

Graham Mayor

Save the macros in the template and not in the document. Set macro security
to medium and to trust installed templates and add-ins.