Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PaulaJ PaulaJ is offline

Default edits wrap points

I used Edit wrap points to wrap around a face on a picture but I cant get the
rest of the picture on the outside of my points to drop off? I have tried
every edting option and keep loosing all my edit wrap points to start over
with the picture. Can anyone tell me how to pull just a person out of a
picture in Word?

Thanks,
PJ

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Wrap points control where other document elements go in relation to the
picture. They don't change the picture itself. You need to use some sort of
graphics editing software to edit the picture as you want it and then set
wrap points to match.

Unfortunately you do lose custom wrap points if you change the wrapping type
that doesn't allow for them and then change back again. I don't think
there's any way to avoid it - they get deleted from the document if they are
not relevant; they are, however, kept in the Undo history so can be
recovered that way.

--
Enjoy,
Tony