Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan Jan is offline

Default Multiple pages of different letters to different people

I receive in multiple pages of patient letters, each is different, and each
is addressed to a different patient or a referring doctor. The pages have
been formatted by the transcriptionist for easy printing.

How can I "tell" Word" to print an envelope for each letter in this
"document or file"? When I attempt to do this using Tools-Envelopes, it will
let me attach an envelope to the first letter, but the second letter it will
not. When I attempted this, it changed the first page's address to that of
the second.

I am certain Word can do this, I simply cannot figure it out.

Thanks for your assistance!