Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MASaintFan

Default What are the pros and cons of using "at least" vs. "exactly" in l.

We are defining a template that will be used for all future reports our group
creates in Word and aren't sure what line spacing to use. We initially set it
to 13 pt., but certain fonts get cut off with this setting. "At least" seems
to be the most flexible, but we can't figure out what the disadvantages are
of this setting.

Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.