Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John O

Default Don't have option to update page numbers with TOC

I am trying to just update the page numbers in my TOC, but word automatically
regenerates a new TOC. In other TOC documents, I am given the choice of
updating just the page numbers or the entire TOC. Why is this option not
available, and is there any way I can just update the page numbers?

Thanks