Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SeanHoy SeanHoy is offline

Default Can I change the options on the left side of the "save as" window

In micorsoft word, when I click "save as" under the file menu, the "save as"
window opens. On the left side of the window has quick link options to
desktop, my files, my computer, etc. Can I add a file I have created to this
list?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...enSaveDlgs.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Jay Freedman wrote:
SeanHoy wrote:
In micorsoft word, when I click "save as" under the file menu, the
"save as" window opens. On the left side of the window has quick
link options to desktop, my files, my computer, etc. Can I add a
file I have created to this list?

See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...enSaveDlgs.htm.

I just reread this and noticed you said "file" and not "folder". You can't
add specific files to the Places Bar in the dialog, but you can add them to
the Work menu:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/WorkMenu.htm

--
Regards,