Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rozezee

Default Saving clipart

I often find clipart from Microsoft which I use in a document. When I close
the doc, the word assitant asks if I wish to keep it. If I do, I say yes...
but WHERE do I access it ? I have often donwloaded but indicated myself
where I would save something. I can't find this clipart.. help?? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Which version of Office do you have?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Rozezee" wrote in message
I often find clipart from Microsoft which I use in a document. When I close
the doc, the word assitant asks if I wish to keep it. If I do, I say
yes...
but WHERE do I access it ? I have often donwloaded but indicated myself
where I would save something. I can't find this clipart.. help?? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paul Ballou

If you have Clip Organizer downloaded clips are usually kept in the
Microsoft Clip Organizer Folder in My Pictures Folder...

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

"Rozezee" wrote in message
I often find clipart from Microsoft which I use in a document. When I close
the doc, the word assitant asks if I wish to keep it. If I do, I say
yes...
but WHERE do I access it ? I have often donwloaded but indicated myself
where I would save something. I can't find this clipart.. help?? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rozezee

0ffice 2003. someone else responded and suggested it was in Microsoft clipart
folder where I first thought it would go. They are not there. Thanks for
help.

"Rozezee" wrote in message
I often find clipart from Microsoft which I use in a document. When I close
the doc, the word assitant asks if I wish to keep it. If I do, I say
yes...
but WHERE do I access it ? I have often donwloaded but indicated myself
where I would save something. I can't find this clipart.. help?? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rozezee

That was my first guess, too,but they are not there. That is where I put the
clipart I have chosen to " make available offline." Thanksyou

"Rozezee" wrote in message
I often find clipart from Microsoft which I use in a document. When I close
the doc, the word assitant asks if I wish to keep it. If I do, I say
yes...
but WHERE do I access it ? I have often donwloaded but indicated myself
where I would save something. I can't find this clipart.. help?? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paul Ballou

Usually when you can not find downloaded clips your temporary internet files
cache is full.....

Empty your Temporary Internet Files cache
In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
On the General tab, click Delete Files. Then redownload your clips....
--

"Rozezee" wrote in message
I often find clipart from Microsoft which I use in a document. When I
close
the doc, the word assitant asks if I wish to keep it. If I do, I say
yes...
but WHERE do I access it ? I have often donwloaded but indicated
myself
where I would save something. I can't find this clipart.. help?? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rozezee

Thank you ...Well... your information led me to the answer. I finally found
the clipart I was looking for in the microsoft clipart file 9 UNDER
UNCLASSIFIED) and when I checked properties I saw that they were, as you
pointed out, in that temporary file that I tend to ignore. I copied them
into my permenent file and I thank you once more. Rose

"Rozezee" wrote in message
I often find clipart from Microsoft which I use in a document. When I
close
the doc, the word assitant asks if I wish to keep it. If I do, I say
yes...
but WHERE do I access it ? I have often donwloaded but indicated
myself
where I would save something. I can't find this clipart.. help?? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paul Ballou

You're Welcome

--

"Rozezee" wrote in message
I often find clipart from Microsoft which I use in a document. When I
close
the doc, the word assitant asks if I wish to keep it. If I do, I say
yes...
but WHERE do I access it ? I have often donwloaded but indicated
myself
where I would save something. I can't find this clipart.. help??
Thanks

saving clipart Toody Microsoft Word Help 3 August 30th 05 03:40 AM
How do I change the color of Microsoft clipart? Toody Microsoft Word Help 3 July 11th 05 06:10 PM
When saving document the saving box always appiers under the docum Yarek Microsoft Word Help 3 June 24th 05 12:16 AM
ClipArt Jet Microsoft Word Help 1 May 18th 05 11:40 PM
Clipart saved no longer shows as image but as dkitty Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 04 12:45 AM