Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Me

Default Disappearing Text Box

My co-worker has a two page Word 2003 document that has four small tables in
it. To the left of these tables she has a text box with an asterisk in it
which she moves between tables to determine who the weekly contact is for a
specific location.

The issue is that when this text box/asterisk is moved to any place on the
second page, it disappears...until a print preview is done, then the asterisk
can be seen again.

If this text box/asterisk is moved to any place on the first page, this is
not an issue.

What could possibly be causing this behavior?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Anne Troy

I would be checking that the textbox layout (Format--Textbox) is set to "In
Front of Text".
Also make sure the tables are NOT set to wrap text (Table--Properties,
choose None under text wrapping).

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com