Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mo

Default Word Closes Unexpectedly

User has Word 2003 and has noticed that when she closes the last file she
has opened, this automatically closes word. She'd like the application to
stay open when she has closed the last currently opened file.

Does anyone know if the behaviour she's noticed is the default and if so can
it altered?

TIA