thanks

Default Why Word won't open up?

Everytime I try to open up my Word program, it shows me the "Word 2000"
screen as if it is about to open, and shows that it's thinking, but it won't
open it up! All of my other programs work just fine. I even tried to
unistall it and then install it again. I also defragmented my harddrive, and
still no luck. Anyone know what could possibly be wrong with it?