ZPXY

Default How is email merge

Hello all:

I am in charge an alumni association, every now and then I need to send to
about 40-old-classmate same contents emails with different names.

I did find a email program named "Web Wiz Mailing List", but when I use
it, many email savers such as Netscape reject the mail!

Now someones tell me that MS word can do email merge except mail merge. I
do not know if it is true. If yes, please tell me how? Thanks!

dj

There is an email message feature in mail merge now, which allows you to draw
your names from an existing list, from your Outlook Contacts, or to type a
new list on the spot. It's worth testing it out - open a blank Word
document, choose Tools, Letters and Mailings, Mail Merge. You will see
"Email Messages" in the list of Document Types that you can choose from on
the right hand side. If you don't see "Email Messages", you probably have
too early a version of Word. You can test the process by typing in a name or
two, or selecting a few names from your Contacts list, and see if it does
what you want it to do.

Hope this helps!

JK Hunter
MinutiaMinders

"ZPXY" wrote:

Hello all:

I am in charge an alumni association, every now and then I need to send to
about 40-old-classmate same contents emails with different names.

I did find a email program named "Web Wiz Mailing List", but when I use
it, many email savers such as Netscape reject the mail!

Now someones tell me that MS word can do email merge except mail merge. I
do not know if it is true. If yes, please tell me how? Thanks!

How do I email merge from Word to Outlook Express? M Hart Mailmerge 0 June 14th 05 05:32 PM
Email option for Mail Merge not accepting FIRST LAST for TO name field in step 6 wlf Mailmerge 1 June 10th 05 08:37 AM
How do I attach a document in an Outlook email merge? M1031 Mailmerge 2 May 16th 05 07:21 PM
email a mail merge Dan Mailmerge 2 March 10th 05 10:06 PM
Email Merge: Need to have URL show as active hyperlink Manash Mailmerge 1 December 22nd 04 12:51 AM