Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jaz

Default How can I change the color of my font when using wordart?

I using wordart to create a title and want to change the color of the font.
Is this possible I am using Word 2002.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChelseaWarren

Just click on the 4th button from the left on the WordArt toolbar. It will
open up the Format WordArt dialog box. On the Colors and Lines tab change
the Fill color.

"Jaz" wrote:

I using wordart to create a title and want to change the color of the font.
Is this possible I am using Word 2002.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jaz

Ok that works for the color in front which I did figure out before but how
about the shadow in the background? There is one in particular that I really
wanted to use but the background shadow is this blah green. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

"Jaz" wrote:

I using wordart to create a title and want to change the color of the font.
Is this possible I am using Word 2002.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChelseaWarren

This might be a ridiculous answer but I copied my WordArt and pasted it into
Microsoft Paint. Then I used the Fill With Color option (looks like the
paint bucket on the toolbar) and clicked on the background shadow with the
color I wanted. Then I copied it back into Word.

The curious thing is that when I did this in Word 2002 the WordArt image
mysteriously disappeared when I print previewed, but in Word 2000 it's fine.
I don't know if this will help but you might give it a try.

"Jaz" wrote:

I using wordart to create a title and want to change the color of the font.
Is this possible I am using Word 2002.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jaz

I will try this but the item I was going to use this for I choose a different
wordart as I really needed to get it done. Next time though.
Thanks