Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Skykat Skykat is offline

Default Two spaces btw sentences

New APA formatting require two spaces between sentences. How can I preset the
word document to accomplish this automatically?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Without getting into the "two spaces" = "old, typewriter days, should not do"
conversation.
Under Tools, Options, Spelling & Grammar, Settings button, you can select
who many spaces you want between sentences. This will not "automatically"
create the spacing but it will highlight (with green squiggle) any sentence
gaps that are not what you set this number as, and it will give the
right-click option to change to you requirements.
Needless-to-say- I have this number set to 1 in my seetings.

Hope this helps
DeanH

"Skykat" wrote:

New APA formatting require two spaces between sentences. How can I preset the
word document to accomplish this automatically?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Skykat - apologies I forgot to mention that the previous instructions are for
2003 and prior, if you have 2007, the may differ slightly but hopefully point
you in the right direction.

Hope this helps
DeanH