Ron in RI

Default remove a blank sheet 2 from a document

I print a second blank sheet of my word document. How do i delete the blank
sheet from document?
jsmith

Move your cursor to the end of the last word in your document and then keep
hitting the delete key until the second page disappears. The return key was
probably hit a bunch of times. Hope this works.

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm