Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill E Bill E is offline

Default All Task bars gone How do I get them back?

All of a sudden the other day everything at the top of my screen disappeared.
I can load my word documents by searching my files and double clicking on
the name but I can not Open a document inside word. I have never seen
anything like this where all the buttons for using Word are gone. How do I
get them back.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are using Word 2007, first make sure that you haven't simply
minimized the ribbon; if you can see Home, Insert, Page Layout, and so on,
click one of these text labels to see the full ribbon tab. To restore the
usual look, you can right-click a tab and, on the context menu, deselect the
Minimize the Ribbon option.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Bill E" wrote in message
All of a sudden the other day everything at the top of my screen
disappeared.
I can load my word documents by searching my files and double clicking on
the name but I can not Open a document inside word. I have never seen
anything like this where all the buttons for using Word are gone. How do
get them back.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill E Bill E is offline

Stefan, thanks for getting back to me. I am using Word 2003 and i can not
see any of these click on points.

"Bill E" wrote in message
All of a sudden the other day everything at the top of my screen
disappeared.
I can load my word documents by searching my files and double clicking on
the name but I can not Open a document inside word. I have never seen
anything like this where all the buttons for using Word are gone. How do
get them back.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Then see Suzanne's reply.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Bill E" wrote in message
All of a sudden the other day everything at the top of my screen
disappeared.
I can load my word documents by searching my files and double clicking
on
the name but I can not Open a document inside word. I have never seen
anything like this where all the buttons for using Word are gone. How
do
get them back.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement