Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Koen Koen is offline

Default caption not found in cross-reference window

After you give your tables a caption, you expect to find them in the
cross-reference menu but mine are never there. The caption is accepted
(number turs gray when pointed at) but it does not apear in the list of
tables. Does anyone have an idea why?

I think I'm doing it right. I did it this way in office 2003, so it should
work in office 2007 too, no?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The Cross-reference dialog box only lists captions for which you have
created a caption label in the Caption dialog box.

Also, note that the built-in captions have different names in different
language versions of Word (which may or may not be relevant for you).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP