Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Macarthur Macarthur is offline

Default How do I print divider insert tabs?

I would like to print page divider insert tabs. Any ideas on how to set up
the page?
Thanks.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I print divider insert tabs?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here are the steps to print divider insert tabs in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open a new Word document and click on the "Insert" tab at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on "Table" and select "Insert Table" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Insert Table" dialog box, set the number of columns to the number of tabs you want to print and set the number of rows to 1.
  4. Click "OK" to create the table.
  5. Click on the first cell in the table and type the text for your first tab. Press "Tab" to move to the next cell and type the text for your second tab, and so on.
  6. Highlight the text in the first cell and format it as you like, such as changing the font, size, and color.
  7. Repeat step 6 for each cell in the table.
  8. Once you have formatted all of the cells, click on the "File" tab and select "Print" from the drop-down menu.
  9. In the "Print" dialog box, select the printer you want to use and set any other print options you need.
  10. Under "Settings," select "Print All Pages" and under "Print What," select "Table."
  11. Click "Print" to print your divider insert tabs.

That's it! You should now have your divider insert tabs printed and ready to use. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Go to Tools Letters and Mailings Envelopes and Labels. Click the
Labels tab. Click the Options button.

Set the Label Products dropdown to "Avery standard". In the list of
product numbers, near the bottom, you'll find "Divider Tab Inserts 5"
(for 2-inch-wide inserts) and "Divider Tab Inserts 8" (for
1.5-inch-wide inserts). Select the one you want and click OK.

Back in the Labels dialog, click the New Document button. The dialog
closes and Word starts a blank 1-page document. If you don't see the
edges of the inserts, click Table Show Gridlines. Type the text for
each insert, (optionally) save, and print.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman