Dawn

Default Printing Defaults - # of Copies

Does anyone know where I can find the setting in Word's printing to change
the default print settings... ie. no. of copies (I've tried the
ToolsOptionsPrint and couldn't see anything there). There is one person
at the office that this problem is happening to when she prints a document
(say 2 copies), then the next thing she prints defaults to 2 copies, unless
she remembers to change it. She would like the settings to go back to the
default (1 copy) without having to close Word and re-open it.

Any suggestions?

Dawn

We checked all the settings in the printer properties, but there is nothing
in there that indicates that she has set the default number of copies. I
have also completely uninstalled the printer along with the drivers and it
is still happening. The printer is networked and is shared by a number of
other users who are all on the same version of Word (2002), but there is
only one user that has the problem where the default number of copies will
not reset without exiting Word.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Most likely this setting has been made in the printer Properties.

so
all may benefit.

"Dawn" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can find the setting in Word's printing to
change
the default print settings... ie. no. of copies (I've tried the
ToolsOptionsPrint and couldn't see anything there). There is one
person
at the office that this problem is happening to when she prints a
document
(say 2 copies), then the next thing she prints defaults to 2 copies,

unless
she remembers to change it. She would like the settings to go back to
the
default (1 copy) without having to close Word and re-open it.

Any suggestions?

None here, but you might try posting instead to
microsoft.public.word.printingfonts.

"Dawn" wrote in message
Does anyone have any ideas?

"Dawn" wrote in message
We checked all the settings in the printer properties, but there is
nothing in there that indicates that she has set the default number of
copies. I have also completely uninstalled the printer along with the
drivers and it is still happening. The printer is networked and is

shared
by a number of other users who are all on the same version of Word

(2002),
but there is only one user that has the problem where the default number
of copies will not reset without exiting Word.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Most likely this setting has been made in the printer Properties.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.