Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
easy-e easy-e is offline

Default How do I make a watermark fit my page in word 2007?

Is there a way to make a watermark fit a page in a Word 2007 document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

P D Sterling,
All depends on what you mean by fit my page. You can resize it, there are
resizing handles when you select the watermark by clicking on it. If you
can't select it, go to the header/footer and you will be able to select and
resize it there.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint