Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nici Nici is offline

Default Save as html

When I saved my 2007 word document as html, it saved all the images to a
seperate folder but why are most of them saved in both gif and jpg?
Thanks,
Nici
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

So that you can choose which graphic format you want to use. If it had saved
out just gifs, someone would have wanted jpeg.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Nici" wrote in message
When I saved my 2007 word document as html, it saved all the images to a
seperate folder but why are most of them saved in both gif and jpg?
Thanks,
Nici

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I want - no, demand, equal rights for .pngs and .tifs!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Nici" wrote in message
When I saved my 2007 word document as html, it saved all the images to a
seperate folder but why are most of them saved in both gif and jpg?
Thanks,
Nici

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Nici,

If you have resized the graphic when inserting it in Word then save as a web document Word saves both the original graphic and the
resized version for web viewing.

===========
"Nici" wrote in message ...
When I saved my 2007 word document as html, it saved all the images to a
seperate folder but why are most of them saved in both gif and jpg?
Thanks,
Nici
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nici Nici is offline

LOL! Thanks!

"Nici" wrote in message
When I saved my 2007 word document as html, it saved all the images to
seperate folder but why are most of them saved in both gif and jpg?
Thanks,
Nici

How to save html as doc onovich Microsoft Word Help 1 March 25th 07 07:20 AM
Save As HTML - where is option to save pictures to GIF od JPG format? Zdenek Mares Microsoft Word Help 2 December 6th 05 02:18 PM
Save As HTML TeeGee Page Layout 1 April 25th 05 04:42 PM
Save as HTML Ken G. Microsoft Word Help 0 March 12th 05 02:23 AM
Word 2003 - Save AS .HTML format does not save to one file Pamhall Microsoft Word Help 1 January 31st 05 04:54 PM