Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patt Patt is offline

Default "Fill-in-the-Blank" Document Question and send back in an email

I have made a "Fill-in-the-Blank" Document Questionaire and at the bottom
have my email address. When they click on the email address Outlook opens
and the email address & subject line fill in. Is there a way to make the
filled in questionare apear in the body, so all they have to do is hit send?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Patt

Patt wrote:
I have made a "Fill-in-the-Blank" Document Questionaire and at the bottom
have my email address. When they click on the email address Outlook opens
and the email address & subject line fill in. Is there a way to make the
filled in questionare apear in the body, so all they have to do is hit send?

no easy solution that I'm aware of.

One could possibly write a macro that uses the "Send as attachment"
facility. And include the macro with the document. Then, if the
recipient's Office is configured to allow macros at all, and the default
mail tool is properly setup with the OS, this might work.

Lot's of IFs, though.

0.2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports

Email "Send-To" Question JW New Users 3 May 30th 07 07:58 PM
office 2007 "send to email" does not work with outlook express Ausmartin Microsoft Word Help 0 March 29th 07 03:58 AM
"Fill-in-the-Blank" Document Question Mary New Users 6 December 26th 06 09:17 PM
can i include a "fill in the blank" in a drop down list djf Microsoft Word Help 1 November 9th 06 10:24 PM
How do I email a Word document using "send to" with AOL? Matt C Microsoft Word Help 2 October 31st 05 12:24 AM