Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Kunberger Jeff Kunberger is offline

Default Linking dropdown boxes (box 2 list dependent on box 1 choice)

I found two similar questions, but I still can't figure out the first
step...How to get the dropdown box1 to know to run the VBA code.

I add the ddb form field via the toolbar button, then click on the VB Editor
toolbar button...but that doesn't link anything.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but any help would be much appreciated.

Jeff