Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Frustrated User

Default Applying formatting to higlighted area reformats entire WORD docu.

When I highlight a apragraph to apply formatting e.g. change to bold or add
bullet points, the formatting is added to entire document. Using the undo
button usually then reverts to only the selected section having the new
formatting. Problem is that each time this happens it increases size of
document enormously e.g. from 2000kb to 36,000kb. I am using WORd 2002 with
track changes visable. HOw to I stop this problem arising???