CJ

Default resume

I WANT TO EDIT A PART OF MY RESUME, BUT WHEN I PULL IT UP, MY CURSOR IS IN A
CROSS FORM AND IT WILL NOT LET ME CLICK ON ANY SECTION OF MY DOCUMENT TO EDIT
IT. I CAN ONLY MOVE THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT AROUND WHEN I CLICK ON ANY SECTION
OF IT. HOW DO I GET MY NORMAL CURSOR TO SHOW SO I CAN EDIT MY RESUME?
PLEASE HELP! CINDY

CJ

OK. SO IS THERE A WAY I CAN SAVE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE? OR SCAN ANOTHER COPY
AND SAVE IT SOMEWHERE THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO EDIT THE TEXT? OR ARE YOU
SAYING MY ONLY ALTERNATIVE IS TO RE-ENTER MY RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT UNDER
MY DOCUMENTS? THANKS, CJ

"CJ" wrote in message
I WANT TO EDIT A PART OF MY RESUME, BUT WHEN I PULL IT UP, MY CURSOR IS IN

CROSS FORM AND IT WILL NOT LET ME CLICK ON ANY SECTION OF MY DOCUMENT TO

EDIT
IT. I CAN ONLY MOVE THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT AROUND WHEN I CLICK ON ANY

SECTION
OF IT. HOW DO I GET MY NORMAL CURSOR TO SHOW SO I CAN EDIT MY RESUME?
PLEASE HELP! CINDY

If you have some kind of OCR software, you can turn it loose on the
document.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If your résumé was provided by someone else, it would appear that it is

graphic of some kind, either a scan of a printed document or a PDF saved

"Word" format (which results in a picture).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

resume wizard miax Microsoft Word Help 1 April 8th 05 10:15 PM
resume templates sf1962 Page Layout 1 February 25th 05 01:30 AM
how do you paste a resume to a particucular website? dummie Microsoft Word Help 1 February 24th 05 09:28 AM
need a resume template for Sr. level Interior Designer Resume plk08 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 21st 05 08:15 PM
Typing text in an existing resume Word 2003. Will not allow me to. SF2005 Microsoft Word Help 2 January 27th 05 01:43 PM