LightMooCow

Default I cannot set my template to have 1 inch margins.

Hello, I am having troubles setting my margins to 1 inch permanently. What I
do is File -- Page Setup. Then I change the margins (left and right) to 1
instead of 1.25". Then click default and it asks me if I want to overwrite
the original template. I click yes and it sets the margins at 1 inch for that
document. Then, after I do stuff, and save it and reopen Microsoft Word, the
margins are back to 1.25 inches. Thank you for helping.
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:34:02 -0700, "LightMooCow"
wrote:

Hello, I am having troubles setting my margins to 1 inch permanently. What I
do is File -- Page Setup. Then I change the margins (left and right) to 1
instead of 1.25". Then click default and it asks me if I want to overwrite
the original template. I click yes and it sets the margins at 1 inch for that
document. Then, after I do stuff, and save it and reopen Microsoft Word, the
margins are back to 1.25 inches. Thank you for helping.

Do you find that other changes that should be stored in the Normal.dot
template are also not being saved? And do you have Acrobat 7.0? If you
answered yes to both questions, the problem is caused by the Acrobat
add-in. See the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm.

--
Regards,