Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Chuck W

Default Breaking up multi-page document into several documents

Hi,

I receive a word document every week that has about 10
pages to it. Each page is a sales reps weekly sales.
What I want to do is to separate this into separate
documents. Specifically, I want each page to be a
separate document. Is there any way to do this besides
doing a buch of deleting before and after each page that
I want? In other words is there any program out there
that will separate a word document into many documents?

Thanks,

Chuck