fisher

Default Search program in Start menu

Hullo,
Running search out of the start menu won't find words and phrases in
documents. I can find the documents manually so I know they exist. Will
often find the documents the first attempt but will not do it in a second
attempt. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
--
mr fisher
Shauna Kelly

Hi fisher

The search function that runs from the Start menu is controlled by Windows,
not by Word. So I suggest that you post your message in the appropriate
Windows newsgroup. Make sure you let them know what version of Windows
you're running.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word