Susan on Staten Island

Default newsletter printed doublesided 11x17 paper?

I've managed to print booklets on 8.5x11" paper, doublesided and stapled in
the middle, but I can't seem to do the same with 11x17" paper (so that I have
an 8.5x11 booklet). Anyone have any clues?

Susan on Staten Island

Hi Suzanne:

The HP printer accepts 11x17, no problem, but it doesn't accept duplexing
according to its Preferences. Very odd. I'm going to experiment with that
later.

So it may be a printer problem as well as or rather than a software
problem....

--Susan