deebs

Default Word2003 Redaction Add-in

Hi

I've attached a screenshot obtained in Word 2003 after a right click on
blank document.

It should show 23 or more occasions of Redaction in the right click
context menu.

It is live-able but it would be nice for redaction not to feature quite
as often as it does.

Any prescribed workarounds or fixes?

Attached Images

Charles Kenyon

Please do _not_ attach files to messages in these newsgroups. Few, if any,
of the people who regularly provide answers here will look at the
attachment. If one is needed, some way for you to email it to that person
will be found.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.