Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default Printer Not Working With Micro Home Office

Hi, my printer works printing all documents except documents in Microsoft
Word Home Office 2007. I have a OKI C5150 Printer. Is there a setting
inside Word I need to change in order for this to work?

The pages print yet are very very faded as if I need new ink. This only
happens with the black font. When I print, say a google image from email it
works fine.

Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Hello Jonathan

Jonathan wrote:
Hi, my printer works printing all documents except documents in Microsoft
Word Home Office 2007. I have a OKI C5150 Printer. Is there a setting
inside Word I need to change in order for this to work?

The pages print yet are very very faded as if I need new ink. This only
happens with the black font. When I print, say a google image from email it
works fine.

Any ideas what is going on?

try printing a small text file from, say, notepad. If it prints in the
same faded fashion, it's most probably a printer problem. [Maybe he's
very low on black ink and tries to substitute it with all colors?]

0.2ΒΆ
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |