Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ann Ann is offline

Default Saving .doc resume as .txt resume for scanning

Nothing I've read about sending resumes as .txt documents for easy scanning
addresses the problem of "run-on" lines that happens when formatting is
deleted. Nothing I've read mentions sending resumes as .rtf files. Does
anyone know if .rtf formatting works for scanning? If not, how do I manage
the run-on lines I get in a .txt format?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you have wrap text turned on?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ann" wrote in message
Nothing I've read about sending resumes as .txt documents for easy
scanning
addresses the problem of "run-on" lines that happens when formatting is
deleted. Nothing I've read mentions sending resumes as .rtf files. Does
anyone know if .rtf formatting works for scanning? If not, how do I manage
the run-on lines I get in a .txt format?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Huh?

--