Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nittany21 nittany21 is offline

Default How to create fillable form where form is unaltered by input..

I've been trying to create a fillable form in word. I have it setup as I want
it look but when I tried a test run, I've founf that when someone fills out
the form the text wraps and the remaining bocy of the form is affected. I
want to create a form wherer filling out the form will have no affect on the
remainder of the form.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"nittany21" wrote:

I've been trying to create a fillable form in word. I have it setup as I want
it look but when I tried a test run, I've founf that when someone fills out
the form the text wraps and the remaining bocy of the form is affected. I
want to create a form wherer filling out the form will have no affect on the
remainder of the form.

Use a table with rows set at an exact height. This way, if the user writes
too much stuff, the bottom margin of the row won't move. You can use one-cell
tables, or fit the whole document in a table...

For more help on forms, see:
http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

How I set up a form so I input information using data form icon? Pia Microsoft Word Help 12 May 2nd 08 06:42 AM
Create a fillable form ub Microsoft Word Help 4 September 21st 07 08:52 PM
Fillable Form ub Microsoft Word Help 1 February 26th 07 08:46 PM
how to create a form with tab advances to the next input field JTBlackIV Microsoft Word Help 1 January 19th 06 04:30 AM
How do I create a fillable form that can not be changed by users? cccindy3 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 28th 05 07:09 PM