Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Hunter harpole Hunter harpole is offline

Default Template Proclamation Honoring someone?

Can anyone help with this type of document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Not sure what this has to do with tables in Word, but here goes:

* The Office Template Gallery at
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx? doesn't seem to offer
anything for "proclamation" and nothing relevant for "resolution."

* Google, OTOH, at
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...te&btnG=Search gives
some promising hits.

* Just make sure it has plenty of whereases. The form of such a document is
usually this:

"Whereas So-and-So has done such-and-such (repeated as many times as
possible to highlight all the reasons for the honor)...
Now therefore be it resolved..." or "We therefore do hereby proclaim
Such-and-Such date So-and-So Day" (or whatever it is that you're proclaiming
in honor of So-and-So).

"Hunter harpole" Hunter wrote in message
Can anyone help with this type of document?

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Template Proclamation Honoring someone?

Absolutely! I'd be happy to help you create a proclamation honoring someone in Microsoft Word. Here are the steps you can follow:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and create a new document.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab and select "Orientation" to choose whether you want your document to be in portrait or landscape mode.
  3. Click on the "Insert" tab and select "Header" to add a header to your document. You can include the name of the person you are honoring and the date of the proclamation.
  4. Click on the "Insert" tab again and select "Text Box" to add a text box to your document. This is where you will write the proclamation.
  5. In the text box, type "Proclamation Honoring [Name of Person]" at the top of the page.
  6. Begin the proclamation with a brief introduction, such as "Whereas [Name of Person] has made significant contributions to [field or community], and has demonstrated outstanding leadership and dedication..."
  7. List the specific achievements or contributions of the person you are honoring. Be sure to use specific examples and details to highlight their accomplishments.
  8. Conclude the proclamation with a statement declaring the day of the proclamation as a day to honor the person being recognized.
  9. Add any additional information or signatures as needed.
  10. Save and print the proclamation.

I hope this helps you create a beautiful and meaningful proclamation honoring someone special!