Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sujal

Default Word Count on over 7000 word docs

How can I extract word count of over 7000 word docs and place the answer in
Excel.

Also need to get the word count of the doc into the doc, how can I do that
automatically for over 7000 docs?

Thanks

Sujal

Fill-in field prompts Deb McLellan New Users 7 March 13th 06 09:43 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How can Word display full path of a file in the title bar? SAsif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 05:32 PM
Does Word have a QuickCorrect/Quick Word option like WordPerfect? CW New Users 2 December 20th 05 06:54 PM
In Word, how do I surpress headers and footers on page 2 Bill Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 05 07:13 PM