Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joanne

Default Print on A2 Card Stock

I am trying to create an invitation to print on my A2 card stock.
I am using MSOffice 2003 on a WinXP machine.

The card measures 8.5" by 5.5", with a score for one fold, which after
making the fold, creates a doc that measures 5.5" x 4.25".

I used page setup to set "user defined paper" since there is no choice
for A2 paper, only for A2 envelopes (why is that?).

I set all margins to 0, set paper to portrait, and want to print the
face of the invitation on the lower 4-1/4 inches of the front of the
card stock (I will then flip the stock and, using another word
document to create the inside of the invitation , print the details of
the invitation on the inside (other side) of the invitation.

All these things I know how to do.

But I cannot get my graphics to print out in the center of the face of
the invite. I changed the margins to 0, I moved the graphics farther
and farther left, but still the pictures are not in the center of the
face (they are hovering around the right hand margin). I am at a loss
what to do. Is there perhaps a template for MSWord that would allow me
to print to A2 card stock, or should I be using Publisher (I tried
Publisher and didn't have much luck there either but I don't know that
much about Publisher - I may just be missing the proper info). I also
tried the Avery labelling program that integrates with MSWord thinking
they would have a template this size but I found nothing. I am at a
loss where to go from here.

Any help you can provide will be much appreciated
Thanks
Joanne