Terry Berger

Default template opens in wrong word version

I have Word 2000. The comp has a 60 day trial version of Office 2003
pre-installed which has long since expired. I am downloading a template
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...162651033.aspx . After
downloading, Word 2003 automatically starts up with the new template. I can't
save it nor can I find it on my computer, therefore I can't open it in Word
2000. The webpage for the template indicates it needs Word 97 or later so it
should work in Word 2000. How do I get it to download properly?
tjtjjtjt

First, try to uninstall the trial. You can do this from the Control Panel in
Windows. Pick Add or Remove Programs.
You may have to reinstall your old version, so have the disk ready.
Some details:

tj