SPARKLE

Default How do stop an underline from moving, ex: Name:__Linda Haynes___?

I am sending out a questionnaire. I would like the receive to respond via
e-mail but the underline splits when the cursor is place in the response
area. How can I freeze the underline?

Name:___Don King_________________
Title/Position:____Director_____________
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Stefan Blom

Use a table with borders instead. For more, see:

I'm designing a form that needs to have "fill-in-the-blanks" lines.
What is the best way to create them?