Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tore

Default change language in MS word grammar spelling

Hi. I need to change the language in spelling and grammar. Now the available
languages is english, french an spanish. I need it in norwegian.....

I encouter the same problem when i wanna use OCR on a file from MS document
image writer... Norwegian is not available....