Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PeggyM PeggyM is offline

Default Anyone know how to find the REDO icon in Word'07 Beta?

Hi, I'm trying to find the REDO button/icon so I can add it to my Quick
Access toolbar in Word'07, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's the
companion (opposite) icon to the UNDO button, which I easily found. I can
find it in the menus and toolbars for Excel and PowerPoint '07, but it seems
to be well hidden in Word. Would appreciate help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In the Word Options Customize dialog, you'll find Redo in either the
All Commands list or the Commands Not in the Ribbon group.

In the same groups, you'll also find the Repeat command. The
differences a

- Repeat is a single-click button corresponding to the old command
EditRedoOrRepeat, whose default shortcut is Ctrl+Y.

- Redo is a "split button" with a dropdown that shows all the stored
actions so you can select a whole series to be repeated. This one
corresponds to the old command EditRedo, whose default shortcut is
Alt+Shift+Backspace.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 07:47:01 -0700, PeggyM
wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to find the REDO button/icon so I can add it to my Quick
Access toolbar in Word'07, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's the
companion (opposite) icon to the UNDO button, which I easily found. I can
find it in the menus and toolbars for Excel and PowerPoint '07, but it seems
to be well hidden in Word. Would appreciate help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Redo should be immediately to the right of undo on the QAT by default.
It only becomes the redo icon though after you have performed an action
to repeat.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

: