Posted to microsoft.public.office.xml,microsoft.public.word.conversions,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peborgh Peborgh is offline

Default XML dialog box

I have an application that uses Word from Access. The Word documents are
encrypted and passworded and in Word 2002. When the MS Word associated with
the application is 2007, every time I save such a document in Word, I get a
question about whether to move to the new XML .docx format because it is
better protection for the encrypted/passworded file. I don't want to convert
to the new format at the moment. This is getting a pain.
Is there a way to stop this pesky question coming up every time I save a
Word document?
Many thanks

About dialog? Rob Nicholson New Users 2 October 10th 07 07:00 PM
dialog box Jeff Fite New Users 1 June 1st 07 06:04 AM
dialog box Jeff Fite New Users 2 December 4th 06 06:17 PM
Dialog Box Port Microsoft Word Help 3 April 24th 06 11:04 AM
dialog box help Christina Jonkhoff Microsoft Word Help 1 March 15th 06 07:52 AM