antonis

Default Creation of a mathematical matrix

Hi,
I'm working with Word 2003 and I'd like to create a 5x5 mathematical matrix.
My question is how I can do that? I've tried to exploit Math type 3.0 but I
found no function for doing that. I welcome any help from the forum.
Thanks.
--
antonis

Use the Equation Editor. If it is installed (which it is not by default),
you can insert an equation using Insert | Object | Create New: Microsoft
Equation 3.0. If it is not installed, Go to Control Panel | Add/Remove
Programs, select Microsoft Office, and click the Change button. In the first
page, select "Add or Remove Features."
On the next page, expand "Office Tools." Select Equation Editor and set it
to "Run from My Computer." Click the Update button, and insert the Office CD
when prompted.

If you plan to use equations often, you may want to use Tools | Customize to
put an Equation Editor button on a toolbar.

"antonis" wrote in message
Hi,
I'm working with Word 2003 and I'd like to create a 5x5 mathematical

matrix.
My question is how I can do that? I've tried to exploit Math type 3.0 but

found no function for doing that. I welcome any help from the forum.
Thanks.
--
antonis

Stan Brown

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:47:10 -0700 in microsoft.public.word.newusers,
antonis favored us with...
I'm working with Word 2003 and I'd like to create a 5x5 mathematical matrix.
My question is how I can do that? I've tried to exploit Math type 3.0 but I
found no function for doing that. I welcome any help from the forum.

Math Type is the professional version of Equation Editor, so I don't
think installing EE is your solution. Since EE can do matrices, I'm
sure Math Type can do so as well.

I don't have Math Type, but the EE help file is pretty good. Invoke
Math Type's Help function and search for matrix.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Fortunately, I live in the United States of America, where we are
gradually coming to understand that nothing we do is ever our
fault, especially if it is really stupid. --Dave Barry
Hi Ho Silver

"antonis" wrote in message
Hi,
I'm working with Word 2003 and I'd like to create a 5x5 mathematical
matrix.
My question is how I can do that? I've tried to exploit Math type 3.0 but
found no function for doing that. I welcome any help from the forum.
Thanks.
--
antonis

Would it work for you to create your matrix in Excel and then copy the
result to your Word file?